What is in this policy
This policy covers the services provided by MGT Software Ltd.
- Data Analysis
- Voice Assistants
What is NOT in this policy
Our services sometimes link to services that are provided by other companies such as PayPal or Google. Those companies have their own policies regarding cookies and privacy. Any information provided to those companies will follow their rules and not those of MGT Software Limited.
How do we protect your personal information
From our sign up process you will see that we don't ask for any more data than we need to provide our services to you.
Data sent between your web browser and our server is encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer SSL.
Your password is not stored in our database as clear text. It is hashed/scrambled, so in the unlikely event that our database is unlawfully accessed, an attacker will not gain access to your clear password.
Where do we store your personal information?
We use web hosting suppliers and cloud computing providers based in the European Union and in the United States of America. We only use suppliers that we are satisfied can provide comprehensive security. We only use hosting companies residing in countries that have adequate data protection laws.
What types of personal information do we hold
- Your email address, so that you can log into our website.
- Your password in a hashed/scrambled form, so that you can log into our website.
- Your name so that we can address you politely.
- Your IP Address. So that we identify those who might misuse our site/services.
- Your device information, such as the browser that you use and screen dimensions. This is so that we can see which devices we are supporting.
- When you access our system, so that we can identify busy times and provide adequate computing power.
- Any data you upload, so that you can create data visualisations.
- Any data visualisations that you create, so that you don't have to recreate them every time you log in.
If you subscribe to our service then we store the following:
We do not hold billing or credit card details.
- Your address. So that we know which country our customers come from and can adhere to those data protection laws.
- Subscription start date
How long will we hold your personal information
Until you tell us that you would like it deleting. We may contact you if you have have not been active for 2 years to see if you still want us to hold your data. We will not delete any data without contacting you first.
Who do we share your data with
We do not share your data with any third parties, other than the web hosting and cloud service providers. Our payment provider shares subscription data with us.
How do you contact us
The Data Controller, MGT Software Limited, 11 Valley View, Burnt Yates, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG3 3HG
Can I delete my data
Yes we can delete your account and its data. Contact email@example.com
What are my rights
Your rights are as follows:
- The right to access the personal data that we hold on you. This is a subject access request which we must respond to within one month. To request access please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to rectification. If you believe that the data we hold on you is incorrect then we will correct it for you. Please contact: email@example.com
- The right to erasure. You have the right to request that we delete any data that we hold on you. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to restrict processing. To change how we communicate with you either use the 'Account' section in our site or contact: email@example.com
- The right to data portability. You can download any data that you uploaded from the 'Data' section of our site.
- The right to object to direct marketing or from third parties. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to object to any data processing where our lawful basis is legitimate interest. Contact: email@example.com
- Rights relating to profiling or automated decision making. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to raise any issues or concerns directly with the Information Commissioner's Office
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or device when you visit a website or use an app.
Cookies are used to identify users when they return to a site, so that they don't have to keeping providing the same details each time they visit.
Cookies and tracking allow us to see how people are using our services or if they read our emails.
Third party cookies such as Google Analytics, Facebook or LinkedIn allow us to see where our web traffic comes from.
You can disable cookies in your browser but they may stop our services from working correctly.
Notifications about changes to this policy
We will email you if there are changes to this policy. If you do not agree with this policy or any of the changes to it, you can stop using our services and contact: email@example.com to request that your data is removed.